Last revised: February 24th, 2023
That provides the Services and Products to our customers and visitors (“You”).
We use "cookies" to collect information and to improve our services, products, content, and your experience. You can either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Websites or Distribution Channels.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous, unique identifier. These data files are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are usually stored on your computer or device's hard drive.
These cookies may either be categorized as "session" or "persistent" cookies.
- Mauris id pellentesque eget malesuada risus non lacinia non platea libero, efficitur dolor malesuada cursus ultricies.
- Sed sed malesuada in mattis in aenean molestie in ultricies.
- Dui augue elit.
- Mattis non aenean nunc ipsum dui lorem nunc pulvinar nulla faucibus.
When you use our Websites, we may place a number of cookies on your browser.
We use these cookies for the following purposes:
- To enable certain features of our Websites
- To collect analytics and important marketing data
- To customize your preferences
- To deliver advertisements of any type, including behavioral. These advertisements may be from Facebook, Twitter, and/or other third-party sites
What types of Cookies do we use?
- Essential. These cookies allow you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. Without these cookies, some functions and features of our site may not work properly.
- Functional: These are needed to allow our site to remember your preferences because they help you customize your experience on our site. By doing so, we can remember you when you return to our websites, directing you to the homepage of any of our websites that you currently use, and providing you with live chat support.
- Analytics. These cookies tell us about how you use our site and they let us know how we can make our site better. In addition, these cookies may count the number of visitors to our site and allow us to analyze our website's traffic. This helps us to improve the way our site works.
- Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver advertising content that is relevant to you and based on your preferences. They are also used to track the effectiveness of our ad campaigns on third-party websites. These cookies are often placed on our site by our third-party service providers.
- Third-Party Cookies. In addition to our cookies, we also use other third-party cookies to report website usage statistics, advertisement delivery of the site, and so forth. Here’s the list of currently used applications and software solutions on our websites and Distribution Channels:
Google Analytics and other products by Google – marketing analytics and performance
Hubspot – website chat solution, CRM
Facebook Pixel - online ads
Social Media Policy
We also use social media buttons on our websites to allow you to share content and interact with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter. These social media platforms may have their cookies on your device.
How to change cookie preferences or block cookies?
Within your browser, you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use (i.e. third-party cookies) or those from specific websites. Each browser should contain instructions on how you can do this. For further information please refer to this article
If you block cookies on our website, you may be unable to access certain parts of our websites, which means that certain functions and pages will not work in the usual way.
To contact Cohora Inc., please send us an email at email@example.com